EnzyFluo™ NADP/NADPH Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of NADP and NADPH and evaluation of drug effects on their metabolism (This product is a replacement for the discontinued product EFNP-100).
- Sensitive and accurate. The detection limit of 0.01 µM and linearity up to 1 µM NADP+/NADPH in 96-well plate assay.
- Convenient. The procedure involves adding a single working reagent and reading the fluorescence at time zero and 30 min. Room temperature assay.
- High-throughput. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- Cell, tissue extracts, etc
- 30 min
- 100 tests
- 0.01 µM
- 6 months
More DetailsPyridine nucleotides play an important role in metabolism and, thus, there is continual interest in monitoring their concentration levels. Quantitative determination of NADP+/NADPH has applications in research pertaining to energy transformation and the redox state of cells or tissue. Simple, direct, and automation-ready procedures for measuring NADP+/NADPH concentration are very desirable. BioAssay Systems EnzyFluo™ NADP+/NADPH assay kit is based on a glucose dehydrogenase cycling reaction, in which the formed NADPH reduces a probe into a highly fluorescent product. The fluorescence intensity of this product, measured at λex/em = 530/585 nm, is proportional to the NADP+/NADPH concentration in the sample. This assay is highly specific for NADP+/NADPH and with minimal interference (<1%) by NAD+/NADH. Our assay is a convenient method to measure NADP+, NADPH, and their ratio.
When tissue is used, should it be freshly obtained? Or is -80°C storage ok?
If direct sample processing is not possible, we recommend snap freezing tissue samples in liquid nitrogen and keeping them either in liquid nitrogen or at -80°C until further processing.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
You may also like…
|EnzyChrom™ NAD/NADH Assay Kit
|EnzyChrom™ NADP+/NADPH Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Peroxide Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Antioxidant Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ TBARS Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Nitric Oxide Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Peroxidase Assay Kit
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally