EnzyChrom™ Xanthine Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of xanthine and drug effects on its metabolism.
- Sensitive and accurate. Use as little as 10 µL samples. Linear detection range in 96-well plate for 30-minute incubation: 0.01 to 2.5 mM xanthine for colorimetric assays and 3 to 250 µM for fluorimetric assays.
- Simple and convenient. The procedure involves addition of a single working reagent and incubation for 30 min at room temperature.
- Fast and high-throughput. Assays using 96-well plates and a liquid handling system could allow simultaneous processing of tens of thousands of samples per day.
- OD570nm, FL530/585nm
- Cell lysate, serum, and other biological samples
- 30 min
- 100 tests
- FL 3 µM; OD 10 µM
- 6 months
More DetailsXanthine is a purine base that can be found in most animal tissues and fluids. It is a product in the purine degradation pathway, produced by guanine deaminase from guanine, and by xanthine oxidoreductase from hypoxanthine. Xanthine is degraded to uric acid by xanthine oxidase. Clinically, xanthine and its derivatives act on sleep-inducing adenosine receptors as antagonists. Simple, direct, and high-throughput assays for measuring xanthine find wide applications in research and drug discovery. BioAssay Systems xanthine assay kit uses a single Working Reagent that combines the xanthine oxidase reaction and color reaction in one step. The change in color intensity of the reaction product at 570 nm or fluorescence intensity at λex/em = 530/585 nm is directly proportional to the xanthine concentration in the sample.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
You may also like…
|EnzyChrom™ Glucose-6-Phosphate Assay Kit
|EnzyChrom™ ADP Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ α-Mannosidase Assay Kit
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally