EnzyFluo™ Human/Mouse RPS6(S235/236) Phosphorylation ELISA
- For determination of RPS6(S235/236) phosphorylation status in whole cells and evaluation of pathway modulation by activators, inhibitors, siRNA, etc.
- New and improved. Total assay time reduced from the standard 21 hours to 6.5 hours (hands-on time 2.5 hrs).
- Simple and convenient. Cells are directly cultured in 96-well plates. No cell lysis is necessary.
- Accurate and high-throughput. Protein phosphorylation is normalized to total cellular protein in the same well, greatly minimizing well-to-well variations. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- Cell-Based ELISA (FL530/585 nm, 360/450 nm)
- human, rat, and mouse
- The assay takes 6.5 hrs, hands-on time 2.5 hrs
- 100 tests
- 6 months
More DetailsPROTEIN PHOSPHORYLATION plays a key role in regulating protein activity within cells. A large number of protein kinases and phosphatases are known to be involved in a variety of signal transduction pathways. A rapid assay capable of monitoring such signal transduction pathways, target protein phosphorylation status, and drug effects is highly desirable in life science research and drug discovery. Ribosomal Protein S6 (RPS6) is one of the ribosomal proteins of the 40S subunit of eukaryotic ribosomes. RPS6 plays an important role in the biosynthesis of the cell’s translational apparatus, a critical component for cell growth and proliferation. BioAssay Systems’ RPS6(S235/236) Phosphorylation ELISA Kit provides a rapid and sensitive assay for measuring the phosphorylated protein pRPS6(S235/236) in cultured cells and normalizes the level of phosphorylation to the total protein content in the same well. This simple and efficient assay eliminates the need for cell lysate preparation and can be used to study the underlying signal pathway and the effects of inhibitors, siRNA, or activators on the pathway. In this assay, cells grown in a 96-well plate are fixed and permeabilized. The phosphorylation of RPS6(S235/236) is measured using a specific primary antibody followed by a HRP-conjugated secondary antibody with a fluorogenic substrate, and a fluorescent reagent that measures the total protein in the same well.
Haven’t Found the ELISA Kit for Your Target
We offer two DIY kits: Custom Cell-based ELISA Kit (EFC1M) for mouse antibodies and Custom Cell-based ELISA Kit (EFC2R) for rabbit antibodies. All that is required is a primary antibody. If you prefer, we can develop the assay for you. Please email or call 1-510-782-9988 x 2 to request assay service.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
You may also like…
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally