QuantiFluo™ Protein Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of protein in various biological samples.
- Simple and fast. A single reagent and assay completed within 5 min.
- Sensitive and wide detection range. Linear detection range of 1.3 – 1000 µg/mL BSA.
- Convenient and high-throughput. Homogeneous “mix-incubate-measure” type assay. No wash and reagent transfer steps are involved. Can be readily automated on HTS liquid handling systems for processing thousands of samples per day.
- Biological, e.g. cells, tissue, proteins, peptide
- 5 min
- 200 tests
- 1.3 µg/mL
- 6 months
More DetailsThe protein or peptide is known as the “building blocks of life” and is one of the most important macromolecules in life science. Protein determination is a very common practice. Simple, direct and automation-ready procedures for measuring protein or peptide concentration are very desirable. BioAssay Systems QuantiFluo™ protein assay kit is based on an improved o-phthalaldehyde method. This reagent reacts with primary amines in protein or peptide and forms a blue fluorescent product, allowing detection of nanograms of proteins. The fluorescence intensity (λex/em = 360/450nm) is proportional to the protein concentration in the sample.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally