EnzyChrom™ Maltose Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of maltose and evaluation of drug effects on its metabolism.
- Fast and sensitive. Use of 10 µL sample. Linear detection range from 2 to 500 µM maltose for colorimetric assays and 1 to 50 µM for fluorimetric assays.
- Convenient. The procedure involves adding a single working reagent and reading the absorbance after 60 minutes. Room temperature assay. No 37°C heater is needed.
- High-throughput. “Add-mix-read” type assay. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- OD570nm, or FL530/585nm
- Serum, urine, food, and beverages, etc
- 60 min
- 100 tests
- 2 µM
- 6 months
More DetailsMALTOSE(C12H22O11) is a disaccharide, composed of two glucose units linked by an α bond. It is produced from the hydrolysis of glycogen or starch, serving as a source of energy for plants and animals. Maltose can be found in foods such as grains, and other processed products. BioAssay Systems maltose assay provides a simple, one-step assay for measuring maltose. In this assay, maltose is converted to two glucose, which are then oxidized to form a colored product. The color intensity of the product at 570 nm or fluorescence at λex/em = 530/585 nm is directly proportional to maltose concentration in the sample.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally