- For quantitative determination of adenosine deaminase enzyme activity in biological samples.
- Fast and Safe. The assay can be completed within 50 minutes—non-radioactive assay.
- Sensitive and accurate. The linear detection range is 0.3 to 30 U/L adenosine deaminase in a 96-well plate assay.
- Convenient and high-throughput. Homogeneous “mix-incubate-measure” type assay. It can be readily automated to assay thousands of samples per day.
- FL415/475 nm
- Serum, saliva and other biological samples
- 50 min
- 100 tests in a 96-well plate
- 0.3 U/L
- 6 months
ADENOSINE DEAMINASE (EC 126.96.36.199) is a key enzyme in purine metabolism and plays an important role in the normal immune function of humans. ADA deficiency is one cause of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID), and elevated levels of ADA have been observed in patients with tuberculosis and immune-related diseases. BioAssay Systems’ DADA-100 Kit provides a convenient fluorimetric method to measure adenosine deaminase activity in biological samples. In this assay, liberated ammonia reacts with the reagents where the increase in fluorescence at λex/em = 415/475 nm is directly proportional to enzyme activity.