QuantiFluo™ Asparaginase Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of asparaginase activity in biological samples.
- Safe and fast. Non-radioactive assay. Assay can be completed within 40 minutes.
- Sensitive and accurate. Linear detection range 1.1 – 300 U/L asparaginase in a 96-well plate assay.
- Convenient and high-throughput. Homogeneous “mix-incubate-measure” type assay. Can be readily automated to assay thousands of samples per day.
- FL415/475 nm
- Serum, Plasma, urine, and other biological samples
- 40 min
- 100 tests
- 1.1 U/L
- 6 months
More DetailsASPARAGINASE (EC 126.96.36.199) is a key enzyme in the metabolism of asparagine. Its principal use is as treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia and lymphoblastic lymphoma where the asparagine is an essential amino acid. BioAssay Systems’ DASN-100 Kit provides a convenient fluorimetric method to measure asparaginase activity in biological samples. In this assay, o-phthalaldehyde reacts with liberated ammonia where the increase in fluorescence at λex/em = 415/475 nm is directly proportional to enzyme activity.
Does your kit include Asparaginase enzyme?
Our kit does not include enzyme. The customer needs to provide their enzyme of choice for this assay.
For more detailed product information and questions, please feel free to email us or call us at 1-510-782-9988 x 2. For more general information regarding our assays, please refer to Technical Support.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.