QuantiFluo™ Urokinase Inhibitor Screening Assay Kit
- For evaluation of drugs and screening potential inhibitors of urokinase.
- Safe. Non-radioactive assay.
- Fast. Assay is completed within a 30 minute reaction time.
- Homogeneous “mix-incubate-measure” type assay. Can be readily automated to assay thousands of samples per day.
- Compounds that affect urokinase activity
- 100 tests
- 0.04 U/L
- 12 months
More DetailsUROKINASE PLASMINOGEN ACTIVATOR (urokinase, uPA) is a key serine protease involved in the degradation of the extracellular matrix that catalyzes the conversion of plasminogen to active plasmin. It acts as a thrombolytic agent to break up blood clots and when over-expressed, has been reported to influence the growth of certain malignant tumors (breast, prostate, etc.). BioAssay Systems’ DUKI-100 Kit provides a convenient fluorimetric means to screen for potential urokinase inhibitors. In this assay, the fluorimetric substrate reacts with urokinase and an inhibitor will decrease the fluorescence at λex/em = 380/450 nm.
Does the kit come with Urokinase enzyme?
No, the user needs to provide their own purified enzyme.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
You may also like…
|QuantiFluo™ Urokinase Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Protein Creatinine Ratio Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Acetylcholinesterase Assay Kit
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally