QuantiChrom™ Pyrophosphatase Inhibitor Assay Kit
- For high-throughput inhibitor screening and evaluation of pyrophosphatase modulators.
- Safe. Non-radioactive assay.
- Fast and convenient. The procedure involves incubation of enzyme and inhibitor, addition of a single working reagent and incubation for 30 min. Room temperature assay. No 37°C incubator is needed.
- High-throughput. Homogenous “mix-incubate-measure” type assay. Can be readily automated on HTS liquid handling systems. Robust assay with a Z’ factor of 0.59. Can be used in 96-well, 384-well, and potentially higher density screening assays.
- Compounds that affect pyrophosphatase activity
- 70 min
- 100 tests in 96well plate
- 6 months
More DetailsINORGANIC PYROPHOSPHATASE(E.C.220.127.116.11) catalyzes the hydrolysis of phosphoester bonds of inorganic pyrophosphate [P2O74-], thereby releasing two orthophosphate molecules. Family I PPases are essential enzymes found in all kingdoms of life and are responsible for maintaining the correct pyrophosphate equilibrium necessary to carry out nucleic acid and protein synthesis, and facilitate fatty acid beta oxidation.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally