EnzyFluo™ Inosine Assay Kit
- For determination of inosine concentration in cell lysate, serum, and other biological samples.
- Sensitive and accurate. Use as little as 20 μL of sample. Linear detection range in 96-well plate for 30-minute incubation with 1 to 25 μM.
- Simple and convenient. The procedure involves addition of a single working reagent and incubation for 30 min at room temperature.
- Fast and high-throughput. Assays using 96-well plates and liquid handling system could allow simultaneous processing tens of thousands of samples per day.
- Biological samples
- 30 min
- 100 tests in 96-well plate
- 1 μM
- 6 months
More DetailsINOSINE is a purine nucleoside formed from Ribose and Hypoxanthine that can be found in most animal tissues and fluids. Inosine is most often found in tRNAs and is important for proper translation of the genetic code. It may play a role in cancer immunometabolism. It is degraded via the purine degradation pathway, first by purine nucleoside phosphorylase to hypoxanthine, then to xanthine by xanthine oxidase and then finally to uric acid by further action of xanthine oxidase.Simple, direct and high-throughput assays for measuring inosine find wide applications in research and drug discovery. BioAssay Systems’ inosine assay kit uses a single Working Reagent that combines the enzyme reactions and color reaction in one step. The change in fluorescence intensity at λex/em = 530/585 nm is directly proportional to inosine concentration in the sample.
Do hypoxanthine and xanthine interfere with inosine detection?
Yes, hypoxanthine and xanthine interfere, which is why a sample blank without the PNP enzyme is required.
How many samples can I test?
The kit has enough reagent for 100 tests, but each sample will require a sample blank. In addition, each assay requires a 4-point standard curve.
For more detailed product information and questions, please feel free to email or call us at 1-510-782-9988 x 2. For more general information regarding our assays, please refer to Technical Support.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
You may also like…
|EnzyChrom™ Xanthine Assay Kit
|EnzyChrom™ Xanthine Oxidase Assay Kit
|QuantiChrom™ Uric Acid Assay Kit
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally