QuantiChrom™ Salicylate Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of salicylate in biological samples and beauty products, mouthwash, etc.
- Fast and sensitive. Linear detection range: 0.8 mM (10.9 mg/dL) to 20 mM (274.2 mg/dL) salicylate with 20 µL sample (96-well).
- Convenient. The procedure involves adding a single working reagent.
- High-throughput. “Add-mix-read” type assay. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well or 384-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- Serum, plasma, urine, food, beverage, agriculture, drugs, beauty, mouthwash samples, etc
- 30 min
- 100 Tests
- 12 months
More DetailsSALICYLATE is a salt or ester of salicylic acid and can be found naturally in some plants. It is also a metabolic byproduct of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) and salicylate concentrations are often tested in blood or urine in cases of suspected overdose. Salicylic acid is commonly used in skincare products as an exfoliating ingredient and in other consumer products as a preservative. BioAssay Systems’ salicylate detection kit provides a convenient and reliable means to measure salicylate. In the assay, salicylate complexes with ferric chloride create a colored compound that can be measured at 560 nm. This assay can be used with a variety of samples and is simple, sensitive, and adaptable to high-throughput screening.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Catalog No: DSALY-100 Categories Agriculture & Environment, Blood & Urine Chemistry, Cations & Anions, Food & Beverage Analysis, Metabolism, Oncology Tags Agriculture & Environment, Blood & Urine Chemistry, Cations & Anions, DSALY-100, Food & Beverage Analysis, metabolism, oncology, QuantiChrom Salicylate Assay Kits, QuantiChromTM Salicylate Assay Kit, Salicylate assay kits, Salicylate determination kits, Salicylate measurement kits, Salicylate test kits