QuantiChrom™ HRP Detection Reagent
- A stabilized sensitive reagent for peroxidases, for use in ELISA, immunochromogenic chemistry, and Western blot.
- Highly sensitive. Detects as low as 7.6×10-8 U/well, or 7.7 pg/well horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in 96-well plate assays. Detects as low as 0.1 ppb Gliadin in ELISA.
- Improved stability and assay robustness.
- peroxidases and HRP in ELISA
- Approx. 30 min
- 200 Tests
- 76 nU/well, or 7.7 pg/well
- 6 months
- HORSERADISH PEROXIDASE (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used when conjugated to analytes of interest. When combined with hydrogen peroxide and a dye, HRP can be used to colorimetrically quantify the analyst
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally