EnzyFluo™ Custom Cell-Based ELISA Kit
- A reagent kit that allows our customers to develop their own cell-based ELISA. Determination of relative protein content and signal pathway (e.g. phosphorylation status) in whole cells. Evaluation of target modulation by drugs, activators, inhibitors, siRNA, etc. All that is required is a primary rabbit antibody (Ab1) for the specific target of interest. (BioAssay Systems also offers custom development upon request).
- New and improved. Total assay time reduced from the standard 21 hours to 6.5 hours (hands-on time 2.5 hrs).
- Simple and convenient. Cells are directly cultured in 96-well plates. No cell lysis is necessary.
- Accurate and high-throughput. The target protein is normalized to total cellular protein in the same well, greatly minimizing well-to-well variations. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- Cell-Based ELISA (FL530/585 nm, 360/450 nm)
- human, mouse, rat, and more, depending on the choice of primary antibody
- Assay takes 6.5 hrs, hands-on time 2.5 hrs
- 100 tests
- 6 months
More DetailsMany biological processes are regulated by changing the concentration and/or activity of proteins in the cell. A rapid assay capable of monitoring such changes is highly desirable in life science research and drug discovery. BioAssay Systems’ Custom Cell-based ELISA Kit provides a rapid and sensitive starter tool for measuring the relative content of any target protein in cultured cells. Only a target-specific, primary rabbit antibody (Ab1) for the protein of interest is needed to run the assay. This simple and efficient assay eliminates the need for cell lysate preparation and can be used to determine a particular protein content, or signaling pathway activity and effects of treatments by e.g. drugs, inhibitors, siRNA, or activators. In this assay, cells grown in a 96-well plate are fixed and permeabilized. The target protein is measured using your own Ab1 followed by a HRP-conjugated secondary antibody with a fluorogenic substrate, and a fluorescent reagent that measures the total protein in the same well. This convenient kit provides all the necessary reagents for the user to develop their own assay. Upon request, BioAssay Systems can also custom-develop it for the user. If your primary antibody is raised in a mouse, use our Custom Cell-based ELISA Kit (EFC1M)
What is the purpose of this custom kit and what does this kit provide?
This custom kit allows a user to quickly develop their cell-based ELISA for a target of their interest. The kit provides all necessary components, but the user needs to provide their own primary rabbit antibody for the specific target.
I am interested in testing your kit. I have a few questions. Do you provide technical support?
Yes, please feel free to ?subject=[custom_mailto_title]?" target="?_blank?" rel="?noopener">contact us by email or phone (510-782-9988 x 2).
Do you offer service to develop custom kits?
Yes, absolutely! We can develop cell-based ELISA for any target, provided primary antibody is available.
We are interested in screening some compounds. Do you offer such services?
Yes, we do. Please contact our services team or call 510-782-9988 x 2.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
Why BioAssay Systems
Quality and User-friendly • Expert Technical Support • Competitive Prices • Expansive Catalogue • Trusted Globally