We are currently looking for an enthusiastic research associate to join our manufacturing team. This position will entail preparing reagents for our assay kits, QCing, and packaging the finished products. This candidate may also join part time in our R&D team.
- Independent and self-motivated. Initiates completion of tasks and activities without needing supervision
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills (fluent in both written and spoken English)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- A college degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biology and 1-2 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Experience preparing buffers, solutions, and reagents in bulk
- Experience with biochemical assays
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health and dental insurance with generous company premium coverage
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for faster than average promotions
Principals only. No phone calls or inquiries. Please indicate the Job title you are applying for. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please Apply below.
BioAssay Systems is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our employees.