ANALYTICAL SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER
BioAssay Systems is a biotechnology company located in San Francisco Bay Area. Since 2003, BioAssay Systems develops innovative assay solutions and offers a broad portfolio of assay services to help our clients accelerate their research and drug discovery efforts. We pride ourselves in serving our customers world-wide. We currently have the following positions open.
Position Type: Analytical Services Project Manager
Job Code: PM001
Company Name: BioAssay Systems
Location: 3191 Corporate Place, Hayward, CA, USA
Job Type: Full-Time, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F
BioAssay Systems is currently looking for a full-time Project Manager to coordinate and execute customer contract service projects. This position will manage service projects, including experimental design, running assays, data analysis, and delivering high-quality reports to our customers. Fostering strong client relationships through customer care and follow-up will also be a critical role for this Project Manager.
- 1-5 years of relevant project management experience
- Skills in developing, designing and executing assays
- Perform data analysis of experimental results
- Capacity to troubleshoot experimental problems as they arise
- Prepare detailed and organized service reports
- BS with 4 years of scientific experience, MS with 2 years scientific experience, or Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or biomedical science-related fields
- Strong hands-on experiences in chemical, biochemical, cell-based assays and formats (colorimetric, fluorometric, FP, TRFRET, ELISA, etc)
- A broad knowledge and experiences in assay development and modern drug discovery
- Independent and self-motivated. Initiates completion of tasks and activities without needing supervision
- Self-starter who can manage multiple assignments
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Vacation and holidays including a company shut down between Christmas and New Year’s
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health and dental insurance with generous company premium coverage
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for faster than average promotions
Principals only. No phone calls or inquiries. Please indicate the Job title you are applying for. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please Apply by Email.
BioAssay Systems is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our employees.