QuantiChrom™ Glucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of D-glucose dehydrogenase enzyme activity and drug effects on its metabolism.
- Fast and sensitive. Linear detection range (20 μL sample): 0.5 to 200 U/L for 15 min reaction.
- Convenient and high-throughput. Homogeneous "mix-incubate-measure" type assay. Can be readily automated on HTS liquid handling systems for processing thousands of samples per day.
- Biological samples (e.g. plasma, serum, tissue and culture media).
- 100 tests
- 0.5 U/L
- 6 months
- GLUCOSE DEHYDROGENASE (GDH) belongs to the family of oxioreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with other acceptors. GDH participates in the pentose phosphate pathway. BioAssay Systems' non-radioactive, colorimetric GDH assay is based on the reduction of the tetrazolium salt MTT in a NADH-coupled enzymatic reaction to a reduced form of MTT which exhibits an absorption maximum at 565 nm. The increase in absorbance at 565 nm is proportional to the enzyme activity.